Sunday, June 19, 2011

Useful Website for MCAT Prep

Anybody that has studied for the MCAT knows what I'm talking about. I'm not but a month into studying for this test and I already feel as though I'm getting dominated on a daily basis. I wake up, study subjects (that I have no wish to study) all day, rinse, and repeat. I'm quickly finding out that this exam is more about mastering the standardized-game-of-a-test than it is mastering the material. While I've been taking grenades in the trenches I've come across a website that has been somewhat helpful in attacking material from a different point of view. Since I'm not taking a traditional MCAT prep course I've used the website below to watch Gen Chem/Physics/O Chem videos. You can purchase a membership for a relatively cheap price and it includes access to additional practice problems. Anybody out there prepping for the MCAT may find the website useful.


1 comment:

  1. I have also used Coursesaver.com and found it extremely helpful. Chad's videos are to-the-point. Additionally, you can watch the videos in multiple speeds. I have found that 2x is perfect for a quick review. He is also easy to work with. I moved my MCAT back two weeks last summer and he let me extend my membership at no extra cost. I have added Coursesaver.com to the "Pre Med" Resources.

    ReplyDelete