Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pre Med and MCAT resource

Khan Academy was a staple of both my pre-med study and MCAT review. Even though I completed my BS in business management/computer information systems while on active duty, it had been years since I had completed any traditional science courses. I remember sitting in the general chemistry lecture hall as a 29 year old thinking, "these kids just finished high school and this is all fresh for them. I have some catching up to do!" That is where Khan Academy came in. The videos are fantastic at breaking down the basics. There are over 2,000 but I mainly focused on the biology, chemistry, and organic chemistry videos. Hope this helps anyone who is in their pre-med, pre-PA, or pre-nursing curriculum.

http://www.khanacademy.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment