Friday, June 17, 2011

Dirt Medicine Podcasts

Pete Anderson, MD, is a board certified emergency medicine physician who has been assigned to SOF forward surgical teams, Critical Care Evacuation Teams, and now he works with PJ's. This website was just created in April and it looks like it will be a valuable resource for operators. Check out the podcasts in the link below. I am going to try to make comms with Dr. Anderson and will also link his page to our blog under "General Resources".


http://www.dirtmed.com/






4 comments:

  1. Great stuff guy's! Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. buy cannabis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! maoi guide

    ReplyDelete